Premier New York Personal Injury Law Firm
Eric D. Subin is the third generation of his family to work at Subin Associates, LLP. Before coming to work for Subin Associates, however, Eric gained valuable and truly impressive legal experience from all over the world.
Following his graduation from University of Denver College of Law, he went to work in the Special Court for Sierra Leone, where he helped prosecute Charles Taylor, the former President of Liberia, for war crimes. Following the successful outcome of that case, he worked in China for the DeHeng Law Group, one of the country's largest firms. There, he assisted in complex contract review, ensuring that client corporations did not violate the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) Treaty.
Now on our team here at Subin Associates, LLP, Eric has established himself as an incisive litigator ready to advocate for his clients before a judge and jury. He believes that working closely with his clients and keeping them informed of the legal process-and their options-is critical to navigating a successful claim.
Eric has established himself as a go-to legal authority. In addition to being frequently sought out by various legal outlets to comment on high profile cases, he is a regular contributor to CourtTV.
"Ensuring that my clients are aware of the trial process and what will be required and endeavored is of paramount importance in the attorney-client relationship," he says. "I let my clients know what their legal rights and potential remedies are and what it will take to ensure that those rights are fully exercised and remedies fully achieved."
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- Cayman Islands Law School, Grand Cayman
- Major: Off-Shore Tax Haven and Banking Law
- Emory University
- Major: Political Science & Philosophy
- Oxford University, St. Edmund Hall
- International Law Certification
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Denver - Scholastic Excellence Award
- Leonard v. B. Sutton International Law Writing Competition - 2nd Place
- New York SuperLawyer Rising Star, 2017 - 2018
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Queens Bar Association, Grievance Committee, 2019
- Jewish Lawyers Guild, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Present
- CourtTV, Legal Contributor